We are a pallet and crate manufacturing company and a supplier of second-hand pallets
Our Company (family business) was started during March 2013 by three brothers, Hansie, Justin and Quentin Naude after noticing a huge need in the marketplace for high quality pallets and crates. We specialize in the manufacturing, supply and repair of wooden pallets, boxes and crates. Our success is based on customer service provided to the end consumer.
We can manufacture on a very short notice period any product in line with customer requirements and we believe that there is a massive gap in this specific market & industry for better customer service and delivery.
We want to become one of the Market leaders in the Pallet & Crate industry, as we would thrive to deliver the best service in the Market.Our Roadmap starts with our mission, which is enduring. It declares our purpose as a company and serves as the standard against which we weigh our actions and decisions.
We want to partner with our customers and will measure our performance by Customer Satisfaction and making a difference by adding value.
Our vision serves as the framework for our Roadmap and guides every aspect of our business by describing what we need to accomplish in order to continue achieving sustainable, quality growth.
• People: Be a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best they can be.
• Portfolio: Deliver a portfolio of quality products that anticipate and satisfy people’s desires and needs.
• Partners: Nurture a winning network of customers and suppliers, together we create mutual and enduring value.
• Profit: Maximize long-term return to shareowners while being mindful of our overall responsibilities.
• Productivity: Be a highly effective, lean and fast-moving organisation.
Living Our Values
Our Values Serve as a compass for our actions and describe how we behave in the workplace.
• Leadership: The courage to shape a better future.
• Accountability: If it is to be, it’s up to me.
• Passion: Committed in heart and mind.
• Respect: Treating each person in a manner that reflects our values.
• Quality: What we do, we do well
And finally, our most important values are Honesty and Integrity. We believe that by being honest and open with our Customers, we will reap the rewards at the end of the day. Being ethically unyielding and honest and inspiring trust by saying what we mean, matching our behaviors to our words and taking responsibility for our actions.